Offered by the Equity and Diversity Team, Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic)
Challenging comments and conversations including microaggressions are becoming increasingly common in the workplace. How do you respond when they arise in yours? Are you interested in developing your skills and toolkit of resources when it comes to navigating these difficult moments? This two-hour interactive workshop is designed to address a collective need for effective ways to engage in our working spaces.
By attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
· Understand possible impacts of difficult conversations on employee/team experience and well-being
· Discuss personal experiences and exchange feedback with colleagues
· Identify and practice applying strategies for managing conversations and responding to microaggressions
· Support their colleagues in developing skills to engage in respectful and authentic dialogue
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.