Offered by the Equity Team, Office of the Provost and Vice-Principal Academic (OPVPA)
(recommended for M’s)
How can the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) be applied through the different career stages of an employee – from the moment a candidate becomes aware of a job posting, during the hiring process, and throughout an employee’s entire time at McGill? This question lies at the heart of this important workshop for all managers.
At the end of this workshop, staff will be able to:
· Write and disseminate job postings incorporating EDI principles and practices
· Design and run a fair and inclusive recruitment and selection process
· Identify and address systemic barriers to retention and promotion
Related psychosocial factors: organizational culture, clear leadership & expectations, civility & respect, engagement, growth & development.
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.