Objectives of this session include:
- Develop effective strategies to minimize the amount of tax paid
- Understand basic tax law
- Learn how to be proactive in tax planning and detailed record keeping
- Understand the three main categories for tax planning:
- reducing income subject to tax
- maximizing deductions
- using all allowable tax credits
- Learn simple tips and tools to save money
Facilitator: Antoine Gross, CPA
This educational session is sponsored by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Health and Wellbeing Program Services, and follow the instructions to register.
For more information regarding registration, and general inquiries please contact healthandwellbeing.hr [at] mcgill.ca