Diploma in Professional Practice in Finance: Information Session
Looking to expand your competencies in Finance and become a CFA®* Charterholder? Attend our information session to learn more about our Diploma in Professional Practice in Finance, the only Graduate-level Diploma in Quebec affiliated with the CFA® Institute, which covers all three levels of the CFA® exams.
In this session, the Academic Program Coordinator, Eduardo Lima, PhD, MBA, FSA, CFA, will provide you with details on how to become a CFA® Charterholder, an overview of our program and the admission requirements.
The discussion will cover topics such as:
- What is the CFA® designation?
- Benefits of being a CFA® Charterholder, a globally recognized credential and how it can open the door for an in-demand and extremely rewarding career
- Overview of the Diploma in Professional Practice in Finance program, including courses, schedule and admission requirements
- The unique advantages of this program and how it can provide you with the tools you need to earn the CFA® designation
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, so join us to learn more about the program and the profession!
For more information please contact assistant.cms [at] mcgill.ca
* CFA® is a registered trademark owned by the CFA Institute”