We live in a digital village where we work with colleagues across the globe, accessing and sending information quickly, unhindered by distances. But sometimes technology enhances teamwork, while other times it hinders it. If you understand the potential pitfalls that plague virtual teams and their typical cycles, you will be better equipped to pre-empt potential problems. This CoachingOurselves session invites you to explore “Virtual Teams: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly”. Ensure that your virtual team works together effectively in order to achieve your shared goals. Today’s session will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Reflect on your approach to working in virtual teams
- Explore the pitfalls of working in virtual teams
- Develop strategies to enhance your ability to lead and work in virtual teams
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select CoachingOurselves, and follow the instructions to register.