When the economic times are tough, everyone in your organization feels intense pressure to be profitable and keep ahead of the competition. In times like these, management’s task is to motivate employees to maintain productivity and performance. But how can you ensure employees feel inspired and genuinely appreciated when the budget is being cut and people are uncertain about the future of their jobs? This CoachingOurselves session explores simple yet powerful methods to guide organizations through the most challenging of times. The objectives for this topic are to:
- Appreciate how a cycle of deteriorating morale occurs during times of crisis
- Understand potential threats to employee engagement and how you can effectively tackle each one
- Decide how you can best motivate and inspire your staff during a downturn
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select CoachingOurselves, and follow the instructions to register.