Coaching is foundational to creating and maintaining a dynamic learning organization and a healthy work environment. As leaders we wear different hats and coaching may become a favorite! Effective leaders know how to acknowledge the ability of their employees to solve their own problems and to own their outcomes. They may choose to coach their employee over ‘telling them the right answer’ and are often amazed at the creative ways employees tackle their own problems and arrive at sound solutions that work.
In this experiential workshop participants will:
• Learn theoretical frameworks and tools that support effective coaching conversations
• Understand when it’s appropriate to wear the coaching hat
• Practice coaching conversations using concrete scenarios
1. Click here to access Minerva.
2. In the Employee Menu, click on Training Menu, select Organizational Development, and follow the instructions to register.