Certificate in Public Administration and Governance: Information Session
Are you currently working in the public sector or looking to make a seamless transition into it? Whether you want to advance your career, or start it, the Certificate in Public Administration and Governance is your first step! This program is offered 100% online and designed to help you analyze current public operations, successfully manage organizational teams, and find innovative strategies to achieve long-term success for organizations.
This information session will allow you to discover:
- What is the Certificate in Public Administration and Governance and what will you learn in this program?
- What courses will you be required to take?
- How SCS’ flexible learning can help you customize your schedule to fit your needs.
- What is McGill’s Indigenous Relations Initiative and how does SCS support the learning goals of Indigenous Students?
- What is the Indigenous Tuition Award and are you eligible to apply for it?
Join us on April 18th to learn how the Certificate in Public Administration and Governance can enrich your professional development and how SCS can support you through your learning journey including scholarships, bursaries, tutoring, professional coaching, Elder in-residence consultations, and more!