Advancing understanding of nervous system development and neurodevelopmental disorders
ONLINE: Live and On-demand | May 25-27, 2021
The biennial conference of the International Society for Developmental Neuroscience (ISDN) is going online. Join us for a stimulating program featuring a specially selected line-up of expert speakers and e-posters outlining the latest research in fundamental and applied developmental neuroscience and addressing key topics from our cancelled in-person meeting.
Participate live from your desktop or mobile device to:
- Deepen your knowledge: Live-stream a personalized schedule from the entire program to match your research interests.
- Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls.
- Review the latest research in the e-poster hall and discuss directly with the author in the live poster sessions.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 12 months after the conference.
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organizers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations.
- Pat Levitt, University of Southern California, USA
- Peggy Mason, University of Chicago, USA
- Michelle Monje, Stanford University, USA
Meeting Co-Chair: Daniel Goldowitz, University of British Columbia, Canada
ISDN Secretary-General and Meeting Co-Chair: Stefano Stifani, Azrieli Centre for Autism Research (ACAR), The Neuro, McGill University, Canada
- Paola Bovolenta, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain
- Francois Guillemot, The Francis Crick Institute, UK
- Pierre Leprince, University of Liège, Belgium
- Fumio Matsuzaki, RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology, Japan
- Michael Piper, University of Queensland, Australia
- Catharine Rankin, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Song-Hai Shi, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
- Shubha Tole, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), India
- Flora Vaccarino, Yale School of Medicine, USA
Join the conversation: #ISDN2021