PhD Oral Defense: Protein-Protein Interactions of Receptors LdPEX5 and LPEX7 with PTS1 and PTS2 Cargo Proteins, and with Glycosomal Docking Protein LdPEX14 for Protein import into Leishmania donovani
PhD Oral Defense of Rona Strasser, Institute of Parasitology
Due to maintenance of our Microsoft Office Server infrastructure, Office 2013 users at McGill will experience some temporary changes to the look and feel of Office 2013. These changes will be taking place over the upcoming long weekend, starting Wednesday, April 16, 2014 and ending early on Tuesday, April 22, 2014.
During the maintenance period :
- The Office 2013 theme may revert back to the Microsoft Office 2013 standard look/theme.
- Your most recently used files list may be incorrect (it
Ensemble Festina Lente
Mark Fewer & Pascale Giguère, violins
Karine Rousseau, viola
Blair Lofgren, violoncello
Ali Kian Yazdanfar, double bass
String Quintets of George Onslow (1784-1853)
- Pain's relationship with 'broken' sleep
- La place des opioïdes et approche pratique
- Optimizing Pain Relief While Reducing Risk: Finding Your Comfort Zone
- Subacute Low Back Pain program
- Knee Osteoarthritis… Are we looking for pain in all the wrong places?
- Challenges in management of osteoarthritic patients & A-typical fractures in osteoporosis
Moderator: Dr. Richard Germain
The Alma Howard Lecture in Molecular Biology presents:
Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley
Tethering and Repressing Chromosomes via Molecular Machines
Monday, May 5th, 2014 at 4:00pm in Stewart Biology Building - Auditorium N2/2
"Hey, aren't you somebody?" the teenager queried as I got into the elevator.
“Hate” may be a strong word, but it is the word used by mild-mannered Bernice Ting to describe how she feels about waste.
Published on April 9, 2014 | McGill News
by Jennifer Nault
Date: May 8, 2014
Location: Atwater Library -- 1200 Atwater Ave, Westmount
RSVP: jenna [at] ecwpress [dot] com
Are you a new International Undergraduate Student Starting at McGill this Fall?
Join us online for Part 2 of the Pre-Arrival Orientation Webinar series!
Now that you're about to arrive, learn everything you need to know about packing, transportation, orientation, campus resources, cell phone plans, banking and more.