The Career Development Office organizes various events during the academic year for McGill Law students. These include:
- Career Days, to highlight traditional and non-traditional legal careers;
- On-Campus Interviews, during which legal employers come interview selected McGill law student candidates;
- On Campus Events, to help McGill Law students in their career decisions and search for employment;
- Student-Organized Events, where students can request CDO funding for club initiatives; and
- Special Events that the CDO hosts with other units at the Faculty and McGill.
For a listing of all the events at the Faculty, including CDO events, see the Law Students' Association website. CDO and other events organized by Faculty departments appear in red.
These events are advertised on myFuture, through our bimonthly newsletter Mme Jobs and on the various boards on the Faculty (including our own in the basement).