Posting a Job
The Career Development Office is proud to offer an online integrated career services system, myFuture.
Our website will allow you to:
- Create a company profile, including logo and branding,
- Post your employment opportunities online;
- Receive and manage students' applications;
- Announce upcoming events taking place at your office and receive attendance confirmation from students throughout online registration option;
- Request rooms for information sessions and on-campus interviews online and much more!
We post summer, part-time, full-time, articling and research job opportunities on myFuture. McGill Law students and recent alumni can view the postings online.
Please note that the French version of the interface is still under development. However, your company information and job postings can be entered entirely in French. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience this delay may cause.
First step: See the myFuture user guide for instructions on how to register as a user, and how to post a job: myfuture_user_guide_english [.pdf].
(NB: Faculty members who wish to post jobs are "Employers" for the purposes of posting on myFuture, not "Faculty").
Already Registered: Click here to Post a Job/Articling position
Not Yet Registered: Click here to create a company profile and post a Job/Articling position
Questions about this new system can be directed to our office placement [dot] law [at] mcgill [dot] ca (through email) or by calling us at 514-398-6618. We are very excited about this new endeavour and we look forward to our continued partnership.
NOTE: We reserve the right to check and approve all job postings first. Note that the CDO has a Job Posting Policy for 3rd Party Recruiters/Headhunters and can ask for the name of employers to be disclosed. Please contact us to get your copy of the Policy.