- Eligibility & Requirements
- Registration Packages & Fees
- Registration Steps
- Cancellation Policy
- Modifying your TechFair Registration Profile
- TechFair Event Logistics
- Parking & Directions
- Booth Set-up, Tear down & Event Hours
- TechFair Terms and Conditions
Eligibility & Requirements
Attendance is restricted to organizations representing the recruiting needs of the participating organization. Promotion of products and/or services for any other purpose is not permitted.
Companies/Employers must register in advance order to participate and obtain a booth.
Registration Packages & Fees
The cost to register for the Techfair depends on the package you select. You may register for one day only due to high demand and limited space.
Click here for registration packages.
New myFuture User
- Go to https://engineering.myfuture.mcgill.ca/employers
- Complete the online registration form for access to myFuture
- You will receive an email confirmation with your username and password
- Once your account is activated, follow the steps below to register for the techfair
Existing myFuture User
- Login to https://engineering.myfuture.mcgill.ca/employers
- Click the “Events tab” then select Engineering Techfair February 2019
- Complete and submit the online techfair registration form
- You will receive a confirmation by email
If you do not receive a confirmation, please email careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca or call 514-398-8100
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have changed our billing system to allow payment by credit card, please wait for instructions before submitting payment. You should receive an email shortly.
A full refund of all fees will be authorized as long as the cancellation request is received (by email) by the deadline, Friday, January 18, 2019.
Modifying your TechFair Registration Profile
You can edit your information by clicking here.
You will need your username and your password. If you have lost your username or password, please email the Engineering Career Centre at careers4engineers [at] mcgill.ca. The number of company representatives attending must be specified at the time of registration.
Additional members for lunch will incur a charge of $35.00 CAD. Changes to company profile or logo must be submitted by January 18, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
TechFair Event Logistics
Shipping of Boxes and Exhibitor Materials
All items must be clearly labelled and directed as follows:
- Exhibitors Name (ex: Company ABC)
- Name of the Event: McGill University TechFair
- Date of Event: February 6th OR February 7th 2019
- McGill University TechFair - New Residence Hall, 3625 Avenue du Parc, Montreal (QC), H2X 3P8
- Box #1 of 2; #2 of 2; etc.
Please note that each exhibitor is fully responsible for their booth materials’ delivery to the event location. Materials/boxes can be shipped to the event location no earlier than Monday, February 4th 2019.
McGill University and its internal affiliates are not responsible for the damage or loss of any personal property and/or equipment delivered prior to the event; during the event, or left behind following the event.
Exhibitors are entirely responsible for all charges related to courier pick-up and drop-off, including clearance on duty. Contact your company representative to clarify shipping procedures prior to your arrival at the event. Labels/Waybills must be printed in advance. There are no printing services available on site.
Parking & Directions
Parking is not included in the TechFair Registration Package.
Paid parking is available at:
New Residence Hall
3625 Avenue du Parc
Montreal, Quebec H2X 3P8
3667 Avenue du Parc
Montreal, QC H2X 3R2
Booth Set-up, Tear down & Event Hours
Booth Set-up begins at 8:00a.m.
The standard booth includes:
- Designated area of 8’ deep and 10’ wide
- Skirted table with white table cloth and two chairs
- Wi-fi connectivity
- Electrical power supply
- Employer Package Envelope containing meal tickets and wi-fi account credentials
TechFair hours are 10:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
TechFair Terms and Conditions
Upon registration, the corporation or organization ("The Organization") and McGill University Technology Career Fair Committee ("The Committee") agree to the following, unless a separate agreement is made between the parties:
- Upon registration, the Organization assumes all costs as outlined in the registration package and on the invoice. In case of any discrepancy between the invoice and the prices advertised, the advertised price prevails.
- The Organization agrees to pay its full billed amount within 30 days of receiving the invoice from McGill University, Financial Services.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund of all fees will be authorized as long as the cancellation request is received by the deadline, Friday, January 18, 2019.
- The Organization agrees that all logistical procedures (including location, price and hours of the event) are entirely at the discretion of the Committee.
- Should the event be cancelled by the members of the Committee, the amount paid by the Organization for the registration will be reimbursed in full.