The Senior ECM Specialist will advise and guide the University in the planning, architecture, design and implementation of Enterprise Content Management solutions. This position calls for a service-oriented individual, who is highly motivated, organized, has the ability to work both independently and as a team member showing initiative, leadership, autonomy, creativity and judgment.
- Participate in the design of the ECM roadmap.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and IT to provide solutions that meet Document Management and Collaboration business needs.
- Provide ECM subject matter expertise to technology teams and projects.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing Document Management and Collaboration processes require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- Evaluate current ECM infrastructure and provide recommendations to improve stability and scalability
- Assess system operations and implement solutions to optimize performance
- Gather and develop functional requirements to meet business needs.
- Lead the analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of ECM applications.
- Lead significant upgrades of the Documentum ecosystem
- Mentor other ECM Analysts on an ongoing and often formal basis.
- Manage responses to incidents and provide 2nd tier support.
Five (5) years' related experience
Please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae, clearly indicating the reference number, to IT Services:
McGill University, HR IT Services
688 Sherbrooke Street West, 16th floor
careeropportunity.its [at] mcgill.ca
*Current employees: please indicate your McGill ID number in your application.*
We thank all applicants for their interest in McGill University. However, IT Services will only contact applicants selected for an interview.