The Individual Development Plan (IDP) is part of McGill's commitment to expand current offerings for developing career-enhancing professional skills of graduate students. The Program Manager will lead activities related to the promotion of the IDP to faculty staff and students. He/She will develop and implement an assessment strategy and participate in policy development for mandatory reporting of IDP completion.
- Manage all aspects of campus-wide myPath IDP programming
- Advise students on self-reflection and goal planning related to individual development
- Develop and update myPath material, including content of handouts, workbook, planner, forms, etc.
- Formulate recommendations for the future of the myPath online platform. Create and update content when needed.
- Contribute to and provide expert advice to GPS staff and partners on relevant projects
- Revise IDP programs and tools based on assessment results, share findings in reports and presentations for stakeholders.
- Leverage opportunities to work with faculty, staff, and national organizations to contribute to research on the effectiveness of IDPs
- Provide material (e.g. reports, summaries, and presentations) to support IDP policies at McGill and promote the linkage between support for individual development and student engagement/outcomes.
Three (3) years' related experience
Please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae, clearly indicating the reference number, to Staffing:
McGill University, Human Resources (Staffing)
688 Sherbrooke Street West, suite 1520
apply.hr [at] mcgill.ca
The deadline to apply for this position is February 27, 2020 at 5:00 PM.
*Current employees: please indicate your McGill ID number in your application.*
We thank all applicants for their interest in McGill University. However, Staffing will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
The masculine is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.