Reporting directly to the Director of Administration at the Outaouais Campus of McGill University’s off-site Faculty of Medicine, the Administrative Officer will work at the Outaouais Campus in Gatineau. His/her primary task is to ensure the operations of the office of francisation and act as project manager. He/she supports the Associate Dean and Director, the academic manager of francisation, the directors of the components and courses, as well as the senior project director in his various tasks and activities.
- Formulate and implement the operating methods and the procedures of the francisation component in keeping with the University’s rules. Do data updating for reporting purposes.
- Create Excel tables, PowerPoint presentations and Word documents as guides and, as required, manage the information in databases (Access, MySQL and others).
- Along with colleagues, establish a task team for maintaining a high level of administrative support to optimize the academic training and clinical exposure.
- Develop and maintain filing systems (electronic and physical documents). Plan, coordinate, carry out and finalize the francisation project within the authorized time lines and budget.
- Determine the deliverables from the project outcomes, ensure that the objectives are met within the established time frame, and act as a liaison officer while the project is in progress.
- Prepare the implementation plan for the process, including the implementation schedule; prioritize the steps for carrying out the project.
- Developing the project milestones in cooperation with the senior project director and the Associate Dean and Director at the Outaouais Campus.
Three (3) years' related experience
Please submit your application online at http://www.mcgill.ca/medhr/positions-available/apply-now
Click on “APPLY NOW” and clearly indicate the reference number.
The deadline to apply for this position is November 21, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
*Current employees: please indicate your McGill ID number in your application.*
We thank all applicants for their interest in McGill University. However, the Faculty of Medicine will only contact applicants selected for an interview.