The Program for the Advancement of Career Exploration (PACE) is designed to help you make decisions about your field of study and/or career options.
It is a series of four workshops that include vocational testing and a complete self-assessment. Upon completion of PACE you will be able to understand your personality type, identify your skills, interests and values, and how they relate to various occupations. As well, you will have a better understanding of the available resources and be able to create a realistic action plan with measurable goals.
Fall 2016 Schedule
- Session 1 (CANCELLED): Mondays - September 12, 19, 26 & October 3 – (9:30 am - 12:00 pm) Brown 5001
- Session 2: Wednesdays - October 12, 19, 26 & November 2 - (14:00 pm - 16:30 pm) Brown 5001
- Session 3: Tuesdays - November 8, 15, 22, 29 - (14:00 pm - 16:30 pm) Brown 5001
Winter 2017 Schedule
- Session 1: Tuesdays - January 10, 17, 24, 31 - (10:00 am - 12:30 pm) Brown 5001
- Session 2: Wednesdays - Feb 8, 15, 22 & March 8 - (14:00 pm - 16:30 pm) Brown 5001
- Session 3: Mondays - March 13, 20, 27 & April 3 - (10:00 am - 12:30 pm) Brown 5001
To register for PACE:
To register for the PACE program you must come to the CaPS office in person and register at our front desk.
The cost of PACE is 50.00$ which will cover the costs of the two vocational tests that will be administered during the program.
Participants will receive instructions in the first session on when to pay the fees as well as when to sign up for the tests. Please be aware that payments can only be made via credit card or debit.