Downtown Campus Resource Centre
- A maximum of two items may be borrowed overnight in exchange for a valid McGill I.D. card or a $20.00 deposit per item.
- Books may be borrowed after 4pm and must be returned by 10am the next working day.
During statutory holidays and summer breaks:
- A maximum of two items may be borrowed in exchange for a valid McGill I.D. card and a $20.00 deposit per item.
- Reserved books can only be used in the Resource Centre.
- A maximum of 1 reserved item may be borrowed in exchange for a valid McGill I.D. card.
Students have access to two computers with the Internet, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and Microsoft Office Suite. You also have access to a printer.
Overdue, Lost or Damaged Items
Failing to return the Centre's material on time, losing or damaging material:
- You will be blocked from accessing myFuture and all the CaPS services.
- You will need to pay for the replacement cost of items which are lost or damaged.
Your borrowing privileges are suspended or temporarily suspended, and your deposit is forfeit:
- Due to repeatedly not returning library materials on time.