McGill’s Macdonald Campus Career Fairs are organized by the McGill University Career Planning Service. Our objective is to provide a forum where both future employees and employers can network and explore job opportunities in today’s fields.
We are very excited that you are participating with us in this event where you can recruit the most competitive, highly skilled McGill students and recent graduates. As well, you will be able to engage in professional exchange with colleagues and those currently in the field.
Your Registration Includes
- Exhibitor’s booth space (6’ x 6’)
- 2 chairs and a table with table cloth
- Promotion of your company in our Career Fair Booklet and on our website
- Lunch, coffee and refreshments for 2 representatives
Traveling to Macdonald Campus
- By Car: Macdonald Campus can be accessed from Highways 20 or 40 (Ste. Anne de Bellevue exits) - see directions.
- Parking spaces are available, behind the Barton building. Parking passes will be distributed, for two representatives on the day of the career fair. If you have a backdrop or heavy material to transport from your vehicle, you may wish to drop it off at the Macdonald-Stewart building before parking, as it is about a 5 minute walk from the parking area.
- By Public Transport: Consult the STM for directions to the Macdonald Campus.
The Career Fair will be held at:
Faculty Lounge, Room MS2-022
21111 Lakeshore Road
Ste. Anne de Bellevue
Quebec, H9X 3V9
There will be signs posted on campus to help you locate the building.
The booth spaces will be available for your company to set up as of 9:00 a.m. and dismantling is to be completed by 3:00 p.m.
Please note we can accommodate you if you wish to ship your material earlier in the week preceding the event.
McGill University has preferential rates at several downtown hotels. A list of these hotels can be obtained here: Participating hotels in downtown Montreal. A list of local hotels in the Pointe Claire and the Pierre Elliot Trudeau (formerly: Dorval) Airport area can also be obtained through our office.
Other On-Site Services
Upon special request, phone lines, fax, copy service, computers and printers are available in our Student Services Centre, in the Centennial Centre building.
At Your Service
We are happy to provide any other information you may need or to answer any of your questions. Please feel free to contact us by telephone, fax or e-mail.
McGill Career Planning Service