Do you dream of working from anywhere in the world? Are you more productive and focused when you work from home? Does remote work suit your desired lifestyle?
If you’re on the hunt for remote work, it is best to consider some important questions before jumping in feet first. Although remote work has many advantages, it’s important to remember that it is not for everyone and landing one might not be as easy as you think.
In this 1-hour workshop, we'll be sharing some tips and answering questions to help you navigate the remote job search process.
We'll cover topics together such as:
• What is your motivation for remote work
• How to tell if remote work is right for you
• Where to find remote jobs
• Tools and skills you'll need for remote work
• How to set yourself up for success as a remote worker
Online Event Instructions
Students must register for the workshop with their McGill emails.