What's new? New titles include:
- There Is Life After College: What Parents and Students Should Know About Navigating School to Prepare for the Jobs of Tomorrow
- Work Your Career: Get What You Want from Your Social Sciences or Humanities PhD
- Teaching English Abroad: All Things TEFL for Native and Non-native English Teach
- How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay: 30 Essays That Won Over 3 Million in Scholarships (7th ed.)
- Case in Point 10: Complete Case Interview Preparation (10th ed.)
- More new books: CaPS - New Books
These books can be borrowed at CaPS, Brown Student Services Building (room 2200). Also, some of them may be available in the McGill Library.
Looking for jobs/internships?
Login at Career Periodicals & Databases to access the following job e-bulletins:
- Bridge: Music, education and arts administration related postings.
- Career Cruising: Self-assessment tools and occupational information.
- GoinGlobal: Worldwide jobs and internship database.
- MyWorldAbroad: Guide to international careers and organizations.
- Vault Career Insider: Career guidebooks and insider company information.
- InterviewStream: Interviewing platform at anytime, anywhere.
Want to keep yourself informed?
- Follow our twitter for job search resources, articles and events!
Looking for funding or on-campus jobs?