There are numerous employment opportunities in Bioresource Engineering. Our graduates find interesting and rewarding employment in a wide variety of sectors including, but not limited to, industry, government, consulting, research and development, and academia. Bioresource Engineers are in high demand!
Sample Bioresource Engineering Careers:
- Consulting Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Research Engineer
- Managing Engineer
- Extension Engineer (government)
- Policy Analyst
- And many more!
Sample Job Specialties:
- Biofuel and Bioenergy Engineering
- Environment or Environmental Engineering
- Food Processing Engineering
- Post-Harvest Processing
- Irrigation Engineering
- Agricultural Waste Management Engineering
- Ecological Engineering
- Machinery Design
For more information regarding internships and career opportunities, consult McGill's Career Planning Service website.