The Retail Innovation Lab (RIL) at the Bensadoun School of Retail Management, and in partnership with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc., blends multidisciplinary research with cutting-edge technologies to investigate and practice responsible innovation for the future of retail. It will foster collaborations between interdisciplinary & inter-faculty academics and key players in retail, emerging technologies and start-ups.
Planned research focus areas include health and wellness, privacy & personalization, agile & sustainable supply chains and frictionless customer experience. This live retail lab will also create unique research experiences for students through course work dedicated to experiential learning.
To this end, we are pleased to announce an internal call for research proposals to McGill faculty researchers.
- Present unique ideas to further research in retail management;
- Promote inter-faculty collaborations;
- Where possible, involve undergraduate and/or graduate students.
Proposals should not be more than 5 pages and must include:
- Half page executive summary
- List of key objectives
- Half page summary of key collaborators and benefits of planned partnership
- 1-2 pages on study methodology
- Budget including detailed expenses
Note that funding may be available, but is not guaranteed.
Please submit your proposal in PDF format via zahoor.chughtai [at] mcgill.ca (email) to: zahoor.chughtai [at] mcgill.ca