Employment Opportunity at Tahatikonhsontóntie’ Québec Network Environment for Indigenous Health Research
The Tahatikonhsontóntie’ Québec Network Environment for Indigenous Health Research (QcNEIHR) is currently seeking applications for a Full-Time Research Network Coordinator, based remotely in Kahnawake, Quebec.
Research Network Coordinator Primary Duties:
- Coordinate meetings, including logistics, note taking, documents distribution, and follow ups with relevant instances
- Assist with filing, revision tracking of documents, and retention schedules for files
- Make connections, provide context, or insight at meetings related to other groups, circles, or gatherings
- Coordinate event logistics, venue bookings, and transportation planning
- Assist with administrative functions and follow up tasks as required
- Assist with translation functions for the network
- Coordinate staff recruitment
- Provide direction, guidance, and leadership to new staff
- Ensure efficient operations of office space, and other logistical considerations
- Approve, monitor, and analyze the budget for NEIHR activities
- Work with McGill’s Office of Sponsored Research to establish the mechanism for the Kahnawake Schools
- Diabetes Prevention Program (KSDPP) to access funds
- Other related duties as determined by the Executive Director
Interested applications are asked to submit a Letter of Intent, CV and two professional or academic references (name and contact information) to the attention of Leila Qashu, Research Coordinator at rh-hr [at] errsaqc-qcneihr.ca. Visit their website here to learn more about the Network.
Please see the attachments for a full description in French and English.
Deadline for application: May 26, 2023.