On August 17, 2021, Prof. Alex Ketchum launched the "What's the Recipe for a Queer Cookbook?" physical and digital exhibit. The digital version is available on Prof. Ketchum's blog. Since its release, the exhibit has been discussed on podcasts, online articles, and more:
- On September 25, 2021, A Queered Taste Podcast released an episode about the exhibit, featuring an interview between Liam Devitt and Dr. Ketchum.
- Student journalist Kennedy McKee-Braide wrote about the exhibit in The McGill Tribune.
- The exhibit is part of McGill's Queer History Month and is featured on the website of related events.
- Les Archives Gaies du Quebec featured the exhibit on their website in English and in French. Thank you to the AGQ for also featuring the exhibit in the printed newsletter!
- On September 30th, the exhibit was featured as part of the ReQEF Newsletter.
- On October 7th, there was a vernissage to celebrate the exhibit as part of Queer History Month, featuring Simone Beaudry, Pilotte of the AGQ, Laure Neuville of the ALQ, and Prof. Ketchum. Visit the Facebook event page for more information.