Post Professional PhD Program
Graduate Secretary (PhD)
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room 222
luciana.adoyo [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Secretary, Architectural History and Theory graduate program
- PhD Secretary
- Secretary to the Saidye Rosner-Bronfman Chair in Architectural History and Theory
Media Technician (Bulletin Board)
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room G-12
juan.osorio [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Supervises students in the orderly operation of computer, photographic and multimedia resources; provides instruction in basic procedures to incoming students.
- Works with students in the production of multimedia presentations.
- Collaborates with academic staff members and students in formulating methods to carry out assignments; carries out research with staff and students.
- Curates slide library and archives (digital and paper) of student and staff work.
- Assists staff and students with design and production of publications related to teaching, research and recruiting.
Post Professional Masters Program
Graduate Secretary (M.Arch. II)
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room 201
marcia.king [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Administers application and admission process for post-professional Master's program.
- Distributes keys and mail.
- Receives and directs School visitors.
- Answers School phone queries.
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room 203
larissa.kowbuz [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Monitors and maintains School's accounts.
- Prepares casual payroll forms.
- Orders materials and stationery for School.
- Telephone and fax coordinator.
- Administrative support.
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room 204
david.krawitz [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
In focus profile: McGill Reporter (April 2005)
- Provides administrative support for the School.
- Maintains relations with alumni, other university departments and schools of architecture.
- Collects information for annual report, edits texts and promotional material for publication.
- Prepares appointment forms and postings for adjunct professors and teaching assistants.
- Interviews and hires work-study students and casual employees.
- Updates and edits the School website.
- Coordinates exhibitions.
Professional Program and Student Advisor (Bulletin Board)
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Room 202
mary.lanni [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Advises undergraduate students and M.Arch.I students before, during and after admission.
- Helps with registration, administers student records and timetable.
- Interviews interested applicants and processes applications for McGill transfer students, special and visiting students.
- Advises students concerning scholarships and bursaries; organises scholarship meetings and prepares the necessary information.
- Organises and participates in pre-registration counselling.
- Associate Building Director.
Chief Workshop Technician (Bulletin Board)
Macdonald-Harrington Building, Rooms G16 and B25
david.speller [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
- Assists students in translating their designs into three dimensions (models, furniture pieces, art objects).
- Teaches and supervises students in the safe operation of machines and tools in the architecture workshop.
- Maintains shop equipment in good working order and ensures the supply of a range of materials for student projects.
- Oversees day-to-day operation of workshop.