Important notice for current and former McGill students
- If you are currently registered in a degree program at McGill University and you will not be graduating in the current year, you should not complete an entirely new admission application if you wish to transfer to a different faculty or degree program. Instead, please contact the faculty you wish to transfer into for more instructions, or visit the General information page of the Student Information website.
- If you are currently registered in a degree program at McGill University and wish to transfer to Dentistry, Law, Medicine and Continuing Studies, apply using the online application under the Minerva Applicant menu.
- If you are a former McGill University student and wish to return to complete your degree, and you have not completed a degree at another university, please contact your former faculty for more information about its readmission process.
- If you are registered with the School of Continuing Studies in the Certificate in Management program and wish to transfer to the B.Com. degree, please apply directly to the Faculty of Management.
- All other students can use this guide.