Alberta Irrigation Projects Association
Alberta Lake Management Society
Algonquin Eco Watch
American Institute of Hydrology
American Water Works Association
Bow River Basin Council
British Hydrological Society
Canadian Aquatic Biomonitoring Network
Canadian Association on Water Quality
Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment
Canadian Environmental Law Association
Canadian Ground Water Association
Canadian Institute for Environmental Law and Policy
Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists, National Office
Canadian Water and Waste Water Association
Canadian Water Quality Association
Centre for Indigenous Environmental Resources (CIER)
Centre for Sustainable Watersheds
David Suzuki Foundation
Fisheries and Oceans Canada
Forum for Leadership on Water (FLOW)
Friends of the Earth Canada
Georgian Bay Association
Great Lakes Commission
Green Communities Canada
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada Water Resources Division
Maritime Provinces Water & Wastewater Association
Ontario Environment Industry Association
Ottawa River Institute
Prairie Adaptation Research Collaborative
Save our Seine River Environment Inc.
Soil and Water Conservation Society
The Pacific Streamkeepers Federation
Waterlution and Storylution
Western Canada Water
XPV Capital Corporation
Brace Center for Water Resources Management (McGill University)
Centre for Water Resources Studies (Dalhousie University)
Groundwater Studies Group, Civil Engineering (University of New Brunswick)
POLIS Project on Ecological Governance (University of Victoria)
Program on Water Governance (UBC)
Water Policy and Governance Group (University of Waterloo)
Water Sustainability Project (University of Victoria)
Canadian Rivers Institute (University of New Brunswick)
*Block, R.W. and J. Forrest, 2005. A gathering storm: water conflict in Alberta, Alberta Law Review, 43.1:1-286.
*Burn, D.H., et al., 2008. The processes, patterns, and impacts of low flows across Canada, Canadian Water Resources Journal, 33:107-124.
*Kulshrethna, S.M. and C. Grant, 2007. An estimation of Canadian agricultural water use, Canadian Water Resources Journal, 31.2:137-148
*Renzetti, S. and T. Kushner, 2004. Full cost accounting for water supply and sewage treatment – Concepts and Application, Canadian Water Resources Journal, 29.1:13-23.
*(2009) Canadian Business for Social Responsibility - The Business Case for an Integrated Approach to Water Management [.pdf]
* (2009) Canadian Business for Social Responsibility - Review of Canadian Water Policies and Programs [.pdf].
*(2009) Council of Canadian Academies - The Sustainable Management of Groundwater in Canada: Expert Panel on Groundwater.
* (2009) FLOW Monitor, Canadian Policy Watch [.pdf], V.1, 2009. Forum for Leadership on Water.
*(2008) Canadian Water Issues Council in collaboration with the Program On Water Issues - A Model Act for Preserving Canada's Water, Canadian Water Issues [.pdf]
*(2007) de Loe, R., et al., Water Allocation and Water Security in Canada: Initiating a Policy Dialogue for the 21st Century [.pdf] - Guelph Water Management Group, University of Guelph.
* (2007) Gordon Water Group. Changing the Flow: A Blueprint for Federal Action on Freshwater. Walter and Gordon Foundation.
* (2005) Nowlan, L., Buried Treasure – Groundwater Permitting and Pricing in Canada [.pdf]. Walter and Duncan Gordon Foundation.
* Brown, Peter G. and Jeremy J. Schmidt (eds.), 2010. Water Ethics: Foundational Readings for Students and Professionals, Island Press.
* Phare, Merrell-Ann, 2009. Denying the Source: The Crisis of First Nations Water Rights, Rocky Mountain Books.
*Sproule-Jones, Mark et. al. (eds), 2008. Canadian Water Politics: Conflicts and Institutions, McGill-Queen's University Press.
* Bakker, Karen (ed), 2006. Eau Canada: The Future of Canada's Water, UBC Press.