The Fifth annual McGill Conference on International Aviation Liability & Insurance will provide a review of contemporary laws, jurisprudence and developments in International Air Law and Liability Insurance from the perspective of airlines, airports, ANSPs, insurers, manufacturers and lessors.
This event brings together some of the world’s leading experts to address the following topics:
- Recent Developments in Aviation Liability and Insurance
- Unruly Passengers and Liability for Acts of Unlawful Interference
- Jurisdiction & Forum Non Conveniens
- Liability of Manufacturers and Lessors of Aircraft, Engines & Component Parts
- Comparative Interpretations of the Montreal Convention of 1999 and their Impact on Airlines, Manufacturers, Insurers & Claimants
Two simulations are also planned:
- Moot Court Appellate Argument
- Insurance Negotiations
In addition, the conference will host luncheons and receptions to facilitate networking between attorneys, insurers, air carriers, manufacturers and governmental representatives.
For information contact: Maria D’Amico at maria [dot] damico [at] mcgill [dot] ca (maria [dot] damico [at] mcgill [dot] ca.)
This event has been accredited by the Barreau du Québec for 13.25 hours of continuing legal education. (no. 10068643).