Overview of University Services
Below are the descriptions of our units and their team leaders:
- Office of the Associate Vice-Principal, University Services: Our role is to serve the University's teaching, research and public outreach by ensuring that all members of the University Services team are aligned with McGill's priorities and achieve the very highest standards of excellence.
- Ancillary Services supports the academic mission of the University via the McGill Bookstore and Computer Store, Copyright and Course Pack Operations, Mail and Parking Services, Printing, and Photocopier Services.
- Facilities Operations and Development is responsible for the planning, design and management of construction and renovation projects.
- Campus and Space Planning's role is to review and accommodate University space requirements and capital budget needs in light of the University Master Plan.
- University Safety works to enhance the security and safety of all our students, faculty and staff through Environmental Health and Safety Services, and Security and Fire Prevention Services.
For a more detailed document that provides an overview of University Services, descriptions of individual units and the services they offer, and contact information: University Services .