YOUR UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE WILL GO WELL BEYOND THE CLASSROOM. From athletics to arts and culture, McGill offers a wide range of services and resources to help you make the most of university life.
- Athletics and recreation: McGill boasts some of the finest athletics facilities in the country, and with hundreds of teams and programs to choose from, students never run out of ways to stay active.
- Our city: Steeped in culture and infused with internationalism, Montreal is a world-class city that McGill is proud to call home.
- Clubs and activities: Whether you’re a politics buff, an aspiring journalist, an avid reader or a dragon boat enthusiast, McGill has a club or activity for you. There’s truly no better place to explore your passion.
- Volunteering: Get involved in the community! Giving back and making a difference are a fundamental part of life of McGill.
- Arts and culture: On any given day, you’ll have a range of concerts, public lectures and events on your doorstep. The Schulich School of Music alone hosts upwards of 700 musical performances each academic year.
- Libraries and Bookstores: McGill Library includes over 6 million items in its collections and its 12 branch offer a wealth of historic, state-of-the-art spaces for research and study.