McGill has entered into a contract with Emirates Airlines effective February 2014
Highlights of the Emirates Contract
- Emirates Airlines offers over 135 destinations worldwide with direct flights from Canada to Dubai three times a week
- Emirates was awarded airline of the year 2013 by Skytrax
- Valid for trips departing from Canada via Toronto with WestJet or Air Canada, other routings via the USA are also available[i]
- Discounts vary according to fare type including seat sales
- Discounts are available for one-way, round-trip and multi-city itineraries
- Accessible to all McGill faculty, staff and students traveling for University-related activities (please note that this does not apply to personal travel)
[i] Via Toronto/New York/Washington/Boston/Seattle
As always we encourage you to purchase the lowest logical means of transportation for any travel being done on behalf of the University. These agreements do not preclude you to compare pricing for all airlines flying to your destination. Please note that when searching and comparing airfares, it is recommended to obtain several quotations.
How do I access the Emirates offer?
Contact one of our Designated Travel Management Companies to obtain a quote for your next University-related trip. You must be a McGill employee or an associated student working on University-related activities. Transaction fees apply for the services of a travel company.
Please contact Travel Services with your questions/comments.