McGill's Faculty Development Office in Medical Education provides links to a number of awards for excellence in medical and dental education sponsored by various national colleges and associations of Medicine and Dentistry. Additional to those listed is the CAME Certificate of Merit Award sponsored by the Canadian Association for Medical Education. This award honours faculty members of Canadian Universities who have made a significant contribution to medical education from undergraduate to postgraduate to continuing medical education.
McGill's Award Winners
- Dr. Ari N. Meguerditchian, Oncology
- Dr. Lily Ha-Nam P. Nguyen, Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery (OTLS-HNS)
- Dr. Kevin Schwartzman, Respiratory Epidemiology and Clinical Research Unit (RECRU)
- Dr. Togas Tulandi, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. David Dawson, Medicine
- Dr. Beth-Ann Cummings, Internal Medicine
- Dr. David Hornstein, Critical Care Medicine Residency
Click here to view past winners.