The Teaching and Learning Spaces Working Group (TLSWG) endeavors to enhance teaching and learning at McGill by creating a vision for teaching and learning space development that is aligned with University strategic directions. Its mandate is to:
- Create a vision for teaching and learning space development that is aligned with University directions.
- Establish teaching space standards based on sound pedagogical and technical principles.
- Identify teaching and learning space needs at the University.
- Establish priorities for upgrading and repairing teaching spaces that can be funded.
- Ensure that existing and new teaching spaces respect the standards.
- Investigate new teaching technologies (together with the office of the CIO).
- Set priorities for the creation of new teaching spaces.
- Set priorities for the upgrade of existing teaching spaces.
- Recommend funding for the creation, upgrading and maintaining of teaching spaces and installing equipment.
- Ensure sufficient operating funding to maintain the technology being installed
For further information about this project, please contact jennie [dot] ferris [at] mcgill [dot] ca (Jennie Ferris), Teaching and Learning Planner.