- Friday, September 18, 2015 | 10:00am - 11:30am (Location TBD)
- Thursday, October 22, 2015 | 3:00pm – 4:30pm (Location TBD)
- Monday, December 7, 2015 | 2:00pm – 3:30pm (Location TBD)
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 | 2:30pm – 4:00pm (Location TBD)
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016 | 2:00pm – 3:30pm (Location TBD)
- Friday, May 13, 2016 | 10:00am - 11:30am (Location TBD)
The Teaching and Learning Spaces Working Group (TLSWG) endeavors to enhance teaching and learning at McGill by creating a vision for teaching and learning space development that is aligned with University strategic directions. Its mandate is to:
Comprehensive Support for Active Learning Classrooms (ALCs)
This page is specifically addressed to instructors teaching in Active Learning Classrooms.
Support strategies have been developed based upon a variety of sources. These include:
|Room||Departments||Number of Courses||Number of Students|
Career and Professional Development
The Active Learning Classroom (ALC) concept
Active Learning Classrooms are teaching and learning spaces designed to foster students’ active engagement in their own learning. The ALCs at McGill were developed under the auspices of the Teaching and Learning Spaces Working Group (TLSWG).