School of Urban Planning
Recent Grants Received
- NSERC Discovery- Towards a better understanding of trip satisfaction, behavior and needs among different groups of population over time.
- Direction de la planification et de la coordination des ressources (MTQ).
- The effects of using articulated buses on transit performance (STM).
Recent Publications/Creative Works
- Willis, D., Manaugh, K., & El-Geneidy, A. (2013). Uniquely satisfied: Exploring cyclists trip satisfaction. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, 18, 136-147.
- Grimsrud, M., & El-Geneidy, A. (2013). Transit to eternal youth: Lifecycle and generational trends in Greater Montreal public transport mode share. Transportation, 40(6).
- Jacques, C., Manaugh, K., & El-Geneidy, A. (2013). Rescuing the captive [mode] user: An alternative approach to transport market segmentation. Transportation, 40(3), 625-645.
- Manaugh, K., & El-Geneidy, A. (2013). Does Distance Matter? Exploring the links among values, motivations and satisfaction in walking trips. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 50, 198-208.
- Wasfi, R., Ross, N., & El-Geneidy, A. (2013). Achieving recommended daily physical activity levels through commuting by public transportation: Unpacking individual and contextual influences. Health and Place, 23, 18-25.