This list is of projects that are presently being examined by the TAU.
NEW PROJECTS (in progress) and potential projects
1. The effectiveness and safety of rituximab (anti-CD20) in neurologic autoimmune diseases. (in progress)
2. An islet cell transplant program for diabetic patients at the MUHC. (in progress)
3. Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) at the MUHC: a Health Technology Assessment (An Update to Report #45) (in progress)
4. Sutureless aortic valves for aortic stenosis (in progress)
5. Renal artery denervation in the treatment of resistant hypertension. (in progress)