This list is of projects that are presently being examined by the TAU:
1. Development of a framework for translating evidence into recommendations
2. Evaluating the impact of the multiplex respiratory-virus panel (MRVP) for influenza on patient management at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) (for research publication)
3. Field evaluation on the use of defibrillators (project with INESSS)
4. Use of alteplase (Cathflow) in hemodialysis (protocol to protect/recover appropriate flow)
5. Statistical characterization of lung nodules on CT scan in patients with a primary cancer in another location
6. Evaluating the SpaceOAR hydrogel for patients with prostate cancer.