This list is of projects that are presently being examined by the TAU.
NEW PROJECTS (in progress) and potential projects
1. The use of Lactobacillus probiotics in the Prevention of Antibiotic Associated Clostridium Difficile Diarrhea. An Update (peer-review article in preparation)
2. Radiofrequency ablation for treatment of Barrett's esophagus: A systematic review and cost analysis. An Update (in progress)
3. Cardiovascular resynchronization therapy (Biventricular Pacing) for patients with heart failure or heart block (in progress)
4. Evaluating the impact of the multiplex respiratory-virus panel (MRVP) on clinical management at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) (in progress)
5. Development of recommendations for implementation of health technologies: the experience of a hospital-based technology assessment unit. (in progress)
6. New anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation (in progress)