Cette liste est de projets qui sont en train d'examiner par l'unité conjointe.
PROJECT EN COURS
1. Development of a framework for translating evidence into recommendations
2. Evaluating the impact of the multiplex respiratory-virus panel (MRVP) for influenza on patient management at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) (Accepted for publication by American Journal of Infection Control)
3. Field evaluation on the use of defibrillators (project with INESSS)
4. Use of alteplase (Cathflow) in hemodialysis (protocol to protect/recover appropriate flow)
5. Use of plerixafor as first line agent for stem cell mobilization
6. Use of parenteral Iron (vs oral)
7. Statistical characterization of lung nodules on CT scan in patients with a primary cancer in another location
8. Evaluation of ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation program at the MUHC.
9. Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (update of 2009 TAU report #39)
PROJETS à L'ÉTUDE
1. Evaluation of a telehealth intervention in high risk pregnancies
2. Are guidelines for diagnosis of pulmonary embolism being followed at our hospital?