Questions to Keep in Mind
Advice for getting your project funded: Tips and Questions to ask yourself before you apply
- Does your project foster a culture of sustainability at McGill? Does it fit with the SPF’s mandate?
- Does your project involve and communicate with the greater McGill community? To what extent?
- Does your project engage multiple stakeholders? Who are they and have they explicitly offered their support for the project?
- Does your project need any future sources of funding? If so, please specify what they are and from where they will come.
- Is your project fully thought out and planned? Have you completed your research?
- Have you clearly answered each of these questions in your application?