The Walrus Talks Energy is a four-part, cross-country series that brings together eight high-profile speakers from many disciplines for eighty minutes of lively thought-provoking ideas and insight.
Join us for The Walrus Talks Energy on October 1 at 6 p.m. in Moyse Hall. Guests will hear talks about Canada’s sustainable energy future, the challenges of energy production, innovations that will change the world, and where you fit in. Presented by Suncor.
- Institute for Science, Society, and Policy’s Peter Calamai: The Energy Conundrum
- Globe and Mail’s Sophie Cousineau: Political Climate
- Dunsky Energy Consulting’s Philippe Dunsky: Finding Efficiency
- Lumos Energy’s Chris Henderson: Aboriginal Power
- The University of Calgary’s David Layzell: Visualizing the Grid
- McGill University’s Zetian Mi: Lighting the Way
- Queen’s University’s Bryne Purchase: Pricing Energy
- Student Energy’s Kali Taylor: Mobilizing Students
Don’t miss this enlightening, honest, and vital conversation about our energy future! Tickets are $10 for students and $15 for adults.
Purchase your tickets here: thewalrustalksenergy.eventbrite.com.