Current McGill Students
Note: Students owing fees to McGill from previous terms will be denied access to register.
A1- Undergraduate Students
- Students who are registered in the Winter term immediately preceding the Summer 2014 term in a McGill degree or diploma program; students who are graduating in June 2014, see instructions for Special students
- Students who were not registered, or who withdrew in the Winter term and have received a letter of readmission from the Faculty Office.
- Consult the Undergraduate Programs calendar to check your course and program requirements;
- Consult your Faculty Student Affairs Office for lists of summer courses that are admissible for credit towards your degree. Other courses may be taken but may not count towards your degree requirements;
- Obtain authorization from the appropriate department, if required; and,
- Go to www.mcgill.ca/minerva and follow instructions on how to register. It is recommended that you view your class schedule (Step 7 on MINERVA) to ensure you are registered correctly.
NOTE: The student is responsible for all courses in which they are registered unless they formally drop these courses on-line using MINERVA before the deadline date. It is not sufficient to notify the instructor or cease to attend lectures (see section on Course Drop & Withdrawal for more information).
A2- Graduate Students
- Please refer to the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website for further information.
A3- Continuing Studies Students
- If you wish to take a Summer Studies course not offered by the School of Continuing Studies, you must complete the Minerva Course Selection Form and obtain permission from the Department or Faculty offering the course. Once the Department or Faculty has given you permission to register for the course, you must obtain approval from your Program Advisor at the School of Continuing Studies. You will then be able to register for the course in-person at the Client Services Counter.