How do I register for a Summer course at McGill?
- McGill Students: Register online using your Minerva student account, starting in March.
- Visiting and Special Students: Register for McGill Summer Studies through the steps outlined under Registering for Summer Studies.
Once you have received your McGill Student ID number, you may register for courses online starting in March using your new Minerva student account. Minerva is McGill's online interface for students.
Should you require any assistance, please contact the Summer Studies Office at 514-398-5212 or by email at summer [dot] studies [at] mcgill [dot] ca.
For information regarding the status of your Summer Registration, please contact Enrolment Services by:
Email: servicepoint [at] mcgill [dot] ca
Web: submit an online query.
What if I change my mind?
Refunds are available in the following situations:
- If you cancel your registration prior to the start of your class.
- If you drop a course during the course change period (up to and including the fourth scheduled day of class, including lectures and laboratories).
- If the course is cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
To obtain a refund, and for more information regarding refunds, please visit the Student Accounts website.
There are no refunds if you withdraw from a course after the fourth scheduled class.