Please note that McGill students must obtain permission from their faculty before participating in study abroad programs.
July 2 – August 12, 2017
View the website.
The six-week Summer Programme at Exeter College, Oxford is a unique opportunity to experience undergraduate life at the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
The fee of £2300 represents excellent value for money – it includes on-campus accommodation, most meals, visits to a number of the most prestigious UK sports venues, and an overnight stay in London.
Scholarships are available. In addition, students can apply for a scholarship worth £500 off this rate.
The Programme Fee is £5,750. This comprises:
(1) Tuition Fee £3,600 which includes:
- 2 majors and 2 minors consisting of 48 lectures 12 seminars and 4 tutorials x 1.25hrs each for a total of 80hrs contact teaching
- Access to Exeter College Library and to the University’s Bodleian and associated Faculty Libraries
- Academic and pastoral support
- A series of 6 evening lectures
(2) Accommodation £2,150 which includes:
- Single occupancy, en-suite accommodation at Cohen Quadrangle for the duration of the Programme
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday-Friday
- 3 x Formal Hall dinners
- Arrival day reception and orientation
- A daily programme of extra-curricular activities
- A day-trip to London
Programme students will be responsible for all other costs, including the cost of travel to/from Exeter College at the start and end of the Programme.
For More Information
Email: summer.programme [at] exeter.ox.ac.uk