Mathematics & Statistics (Sci) : Functions, limits and continuity, differentiation, L'Hospital's rule, applications, Taylor polynomials, parametric curves, functions of several variables.
Trimestres : Automne 2014
Chargés de cours : Charles Roth (Automne)
- 3 hours lecture, 2 hours tutorial
- Students with no prior exposure to vector geometry are advised to take MATH 133 concurrently. Intended for students with high school calculus who have not received six advanced placement credits
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken CEGEP objective 00UN or equivalent
- Restriction Note B: Not open to students who have taken or are taking MATH 122 or MATH 130 or MATH 131, except by permission of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- MATH 150 and MATH 151 cover the material of MATH 139, MATH 140, MATH 141, MATH 222