Biomedical Engineering : This course requires students to regularly attend the departmental seminar series and to present a seminar related to their research.
Terms: Winter 2015
Instructors: Satya Prakash, Adam Hendricks (Winter)
- Students must register for both BMDE 600D1 and BMDE 600D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both BMDE 600D1 and BMDE 600D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.
- Students must register for BMDE 600D1 before BMDE 600D2.
- Restriction(s): This course is open only to students registered in the second term or later of the M.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering (Thesis) and M.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering; (Thesis) Bioinformatics programs.
- Not open to students who have taken BMDE 500D1/D2.