Psychology : Supervised research project.
Terms: This course is not scheduled for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Prerequisites: 30 credits of the psychology program, PSYC 305 or equivalent and CGPA above 3.00.
- Restriction: Requires departmental approval.
- Restriction: Registration is by special arrangement with Psychology staff, and project proposals must be approved by the Department before registration.
- Please see regulations concerning Project Courses.
- For more information see the Psychology Department website.
- Students must also register for PSYC 494N2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both PSYC 494N1 and PSYC 494N2 are successfully completed in a twelve month period.