Psychology : Supervised research project.
Terms: Fall 2014, Winter 2015
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Prerequisites: 30 credits of the psychology program, PSYC 305 or equivalent and CGPA above 3.00.
- Restrictions: Requires departmental approval. Registration is by special arrangement with Psychology staff, and project proposals must be approved by the Department before registration.
- For more information see the Psychology Department website.
- Students must register for both PSYC 494D1 and PSYC 494D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both PSYC 494D1 and PSYC 494D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms.