Psychology : Under supervision of an adviser approved by the Department, students design and carry out a research project. Students report their research in seminars throughout the year, in a final written report that takes the form of a data-based APA style manuscript, and in a poster presentation at the departmental poster session.
Terms: Fall 2014
Instructors: Melanie Dirks (Fall)
- Prerequisites: PSYC 204, PSYC 305.
- Restriction: Requires departmental approval.
- Restriction: Only for Major or special students in U3 who intend to proceed to graduate school
- Students will be admitted on the basis of a written application on forms available from the Department (Room N7/9). Applications must be submitted by August 1st.
- Students must register for both PSYC 450D1 and PSYC 450D2.
- No credit will be given for this course unless both PSYC 450D1 and PSYC 450D2 are successfully completed in consecutive terms