Biology (Sci) : Field studies of ferns, fern allies, conifers and flowering plants; the use of keys for plant identification.
Terms: This course is not scheduled for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Instructors: There are no professors associated with this course for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Prerequisite: BIOL 111 or permission
- Restriction: Not open to students who have taken PLNT 358
- Note: Taught at the Gault Nature Reserve. Contact instructor for specific dates, logistics: (martin [dot] lechowicz [at] mcgill [dot] ca).
- This course is offered in the summer.
- This course, given at the University’s Gault Nature Reserve in Mont St. Hilaire, has an additional fee of $408.80 which includes a hand lens, a textbook, handouts, lodging and supper each day.