Minerva is McGill's web-based information system serving applicants, students, staff, and faculty. To access Minerva, go to www.mcgill.ca/minerva and log in. Once logged in, you can:
Revision, June 2013. Start of revision.
- Apply to McGill and view your application status
- View class schedules, including course descriptions and spaces available in course sections
- Register and make course changes
- Change your major or minor program (not all faculties)
- View your unofficial transcript and degree evaluation reports
- View your McGill login information to access the Internet and email
- View your Permanent Code, citizenship, and Quebec residency status and fee information
- Update personal information such as address, telephone number, and emergency contacts
- Update your preferred first name
- Submit an online course evaluation
- Submit an application to participate in an exchange program (not all faculties)
- Apply to graduate
- View graduation status and convocation details
- Order official transcripts
- Retrieve tax receipts
Revision, June 2013. End of revision.
For information on logging in to the Minerva website, visit our IT Services website at www.mcgill.ca/it and select Logins and Passwords.